Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Roommate

I went to move Kylie's play gym the other day and this little ( um, big ) guy ran out from under it!!
Photobucket




I have never seen such a big spider in all of my life! I screamed bloody murder and the poor guy ran away under the sofa before Drew had a chance to kill him. Poor spider, I probably scared him as much as he scared me! I saw him later on by the fireplace and snapped this photo just in case anyone got bitten by him. I had no idea what kind of spider he was. I called Drew to come kill it and then when i got back he was gone again! Well, I haven't seen him since and I am too scared to move the sofa and look and he is probably to scared to come out from under there. Yuck! I hope he decided to leave.

I was informed later that he is a perfectly harmless Grass spider, very common. I spent all day telling drew it was a baby tarantula. I showed him the picture and he told me it's just a house spider...JUST A HOUSE SPIDER??!!! yea, maybe when your house is in the middle of nowhere in the dessert! I can't wait to move back to Orange County!

1 comment:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Eww..... I hate spiders so much. I hope you find him.