Tuesday, July 12, 2011

15 Weeks

This is a couple days late...see I am playing catch up again only not so bad this time.




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: 4 inches, 2 1/2 ounces. Baby is the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Maybe 1 or 2 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Nope not yet, I still fit in most of my jeans and clothes! I think this baby is sitting higher this time. 
Gender: Don't know yet. Both kids say its a girl. Daddy and the Chinese Gender Chart ( which has always been right) say boy. I say boy too but based on how I feel and the way my belly is sitting at this time it's more like the pregnancy I had with Kylie, so it might be a girl. 
Movement: I just felt a kick the other day!
Sleep: Eh, it's like a light restless sleep most nights and I already get up a couple times a night to pee. 
Symptoms: Tired, like a zombie. A little nauseous but i haven't gotten sick, dizzy & heart burn. 
What I miss: Drinks by the pool and RedBull
Cravings: Spicy V8 juice I make it into a virgin Bloody Mary extra spicy. I am eating more salty food and less sweet stuff.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby kick and Kylie kissing and rubbing my belly. :)
What I am looking forward to: Next Dr. Apt and finding out the gender of the baby. t

No comments: