Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Conrad's 4th Birthday

 JUNE 5th 2011

 This birthday was hard for me. How did my little baby boy become a big kid so fast? Seriously?! Next year he will be off to kindergarten and thats just too hard to imagine. I feel like just yesterday he was a tiny little baby crawling around and getting into everything, snuggling and laughing and just being a sweet baby. Now he is running around, causing mayhem, telling jokes, playing tricks, laughing and expressing all of his emotions. Questioning everything and forming his own opinions and ideas and just talking non stop. Someone really needs to find a way to stop the aging process soon because I just don't want this to go by any faster.

Went to lunch the day before his birthday!


Someone who wasn't the birthday boy stole the birthday sundae... 




We didn't have a party this year just a little at home party for our little family. 
My sweet little Jedi. 




Super cute cupcakes 




Make a wish...He wished to become a Jedi  :) 

Looks like they were delicious! 

playing with his new light-saber...it's not like he doesn't already have 5 others. 



The next day we had brunch with Mickey mouse at Disney hotel. 






Thinking of what to wish for...

Dancing with Mickey! 



Bumping fists with Stitch 

Kisses for Minnie 

Daisy had kisses for Conrad... she was such a flirt. 

Dancing with Daisy 


Now I must admit... I only chose this breakfast option because I heard Daisy was always there. I LOVE Daisy Duck. She has always been my favorite Disney character and In all my years of Disney visits I had never seen her character out in the park other then in parades. So I was really Excited!  I may or may not have teared up when we got to meet her... Shhh... 
yep, thats about the point I teared up. Drew laughed at me so I was to embarrassed to get a picture with her by myself  for fear of further teasing from my DH. 




So despite not having a party this year, Conrad had a pretty good Birthday. 






















No comments: