Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kylie's 1st Haircut & School prep

This happened on Tuesday, September 14th. I took Conrad in to get his hair trimmed because it just grows so darn fast. I decided since Kylie is starting school next week I should get her a new look to go with it. I love little girls with bangs and bobbed hair cuts, its so adorable! So I decided to give her the Suri haircut. She didn't do as well as I thought she would so I didn't get too many photos because I was holding her hand and reassuring her most of he time.  She had also fallen asleep on the car ride to the hair place so she wasn't happy about being woken up early and to a new environment. She started to become herself by the end of the cut. It turned out really cute but a little shorter then I asked for, especially the bangs. I think this was because my little princess pie would not sit still because she wanted to look at all the other kids getting a trim. It will grow out and I can even it up then.



Here is the before. It was a sweaty tangled up mess because she had been sleeping just before.
I love how the ends were always flipped up. She kinda had the Farrah Fawcet look going on.


Poor little bug, she was so tired. This is the only picture I got. I wish I had waited until she cheered up and I could have gotten more pictures.


All done and she got to pick a lollipop out for being such a sweetheart.
You cant really see the cut and its still damp so it looks funny.


You can see the cut better here. We went over to Grama Sheilas house after to play with Riley and have a family dinner. Kylie was playing in Grampas tomato garden and you can see from the face she got busted sneaking a taste of a nice juicy tomato. :) 





Some other school preps for Kylie's first day...



She picked out a lunch box. We found it at the grocery store and its so much cuter than ones I've seen at Target.



It is so sparkly!! I just wish it had Snow White on it but if Kylie doesn't mind then I don't either.


                           
The kids got post cards from their teachers! I thought it was such a sweet idea!

This is Kylie's card. Awe!


This is a sneak peak of her first day outfit. I am so excited about it because it is super cute!

I cant wait!!

1 comment:

FrouFrouBritches said...

What a precious baby girl you have. So sweet her teacher sent her a postcard. I just love that. Things like that get them so excited about going to school. So sweet!