Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Room In Which We Live

I am a day late...oopsie! Yesterday was Show Us Your Life Friday over at Kelly's Korner and the topic was living rooms. I just put up my fall decorations the other day so it came at a perfect time.  To tell you the truth I hate our living room I hate the interior of the majority of my house. Simply because my husband refused to let me paint, renovate or buy decorations because "We arent going to live here long." Three years later and its still too empty and cold feeling to me. Ah well, we will move soon and then I will get to pick out and decorate a house to my liking. I am dreaming of that day!  Until then I reside here and I make it as cozy and cute as I can. Enjoy...


This is supposed to be our formal Living Room/ Dinning Room. As you can see the kiddos pretty much concured this territory. Just as well, we dont throw many dinner parties or do any formal entertaining anyway and this keeps them out of my hair so I will keep it this way.



                                   

Here is the family room/ den, but we pretty much live in this room all day so I shall call it the livingroom. This is the view from the kitchen. The kids were to curious about what I was taking pictures of to get them to move.


Here is another view. See how bright this pic came out? Yes, thats because we have horrid white walls the picture and room would look so much nicer with some sandy colored walls and some nice bright white crown molding, maybe a red accent wall. dont ya think?





My favorite fall decoration. I love this little pumpkin pillow!



The view into the kitchen.

There it is, my living room. Hope you enjoyed it and if you ever run into my hubby please tell him you think we need a nice coat of paint on these walls.






No comments: