Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm a big boy now

Drew drove my car to work last week and he had to take some of his employees with him so he took the car seat out to make room. When it came time to put the seat back in we decided to turn it around to be front facing. I was planning on doing this later, maybe after Kylie arrived, but I figured I might as well just do it now while its out so I don't have to hassle with it again later.
Conrad loves it. The whole first ride he had front facing he kept pointing at everything asking "whats that?". I was worried he wouldn't sleep in the car anymore but he fell asleep no problem. The only downside so far is I can't sneak my morning starbucks anymore. He can see me drinking it and he yells "MY MY MY" the whole time! :(


1 comment:

Life is Good said...

Liliana loves to face forward too!! He looks so cute! :( No more morning starbucks, without a fight, I know how u feel though!!