Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday funday

We took Conrad on his first trip to the San Diego Zoo last Sunday. It didn't go as planned but I guess it was a good day. We only did one half of the park, turns out it was the boring half, because we left early. It was too hot and way too crowded. I think next time we go back will be in cooler weather on a weekday. Conrad wasn't really excited about anything except his chicken nuggets we ate at lunch. He may still be a little young for something like this. I thought for sure he would be excited about the petting zoo, I was wrong. He didn't even pay attention to any of the animals he just wanted to run around and play with the other kids. I think Drew did most of the animal petting. Any who... here is a slidshow of the pictures I got. Enjoy!



Daddy decided to take a dip in the pool when we got home that evening and of course Conrad decided to jump in too.


And into the jacuzzi too.

1 comment:

Life is Good said...

How fun!! Liliana loved the animals at the zoo, espically the ones in water lol!!