Monday, August 4, 2008

Who are the Jorgensons?

I guess you would say that we are just an average American family living the American dream. We are a young family, I am 22 and my husband is 28. In saying that I think we have reached a point of stability in our short lives that most people don't reach until they are well into their thirties and therefore we are very lucky. My husband makes this all possible with his hard work and dedication to his Business. I am so great full that he works so hard to make it possible for me to stay home with our son.

We have been married since April 2006 and we became pregnant with our first child shortly after. Conrad Von joined our family on June 5th 2007 and life has been a wonderful whirlwind since then. Conrad has enriched our lives so deeply that I can't imagine life before him. He is the perfect boy, he is smart, funny, curious, driven, loving, happy and handsome. Those are just a few choice words to describe Conrad, although I could go on all day.

I am now "baking" the second addition to the Jorgenson clan, we are expecting a little girl, Kylie Marie, early this fall. We are excitedly waiting to meet our little girl and enjoy life with our newly expanded family. Conrad is still too young to understand that he has a sister on the way but if he could I am sure he would be just as excited as Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to see them play together and become the best of friends.

1 comment:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I'm so happy you started a blog! I'm excited to keep up with you more than just on myspace. ha ha.