Friday, August 15, 2008

A little summer fun

I finally decided to buy Conrad some water toys for the back yard because I am kinda sick of taking him in our pool. He just isn't content to sit in his floaty or my arms and he constantly tries to swim away from me and obviously he can't swim on his own. I get kinda tired of struggling with him to stay still and he doesn't have any fun that way. He LOVES water and he has so much fun playing in it that I decided my water baby needed some kind of fun new way to get wet. So here are some pictures of our fun day in the sun with his new toy. He had so much fun I am thinking about buying him his own little blow up pool to play in.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bette Anne said...

That is such a cute toy and he looks like he is having so much fun! We have a pool at the apartment, but it would be so nice to have a yard for stuff like this! Too cute!

Dusty And Mandi said...

He's so cute! We bought Zoey a little pool at walmart it was only seven dollars. Ha ha. She loves it though.

Life is Good said...

How cute!! He looks like he is having a great time!! I love his shades, and the fact that he keeps them on too cute!!

Jillian said...

OH MY GOD!! Where did you get the firetruck?!?! My father in law is our city fire chief, it's a family tradition (that my hubby ruined) and we need that little contraption you have!!!